Memability is a note and project organizer focused on fast and easy creation and management of hierarchical multi-level notes aka outliner. You can syncronize your notes between multiple Android devices and access from PC using your Google account via Memability Cloud.
Have you ever struggled trying to organize your notes, ideas and projects, give them proper structure using conventional notes application?
Have you ever wished you could organize your notes, ideas and projects the way you organize files and folders on your computer?
If you have, suffer no longer. Memability is the outliner app you were looking for.
With Memability you can find a proper place for every note you take.
Remembered, that you need to buy something in weekend shopping? Put a note into “Personal notes” > “Shopping list” > “Weekend”.
Have a project idea? Put it into “Work notes” > “Projects” > “Ideas”. Keep your diary in “Personal notes” > “Diary” or simple in “Diary”. Organize and re-organize your notes, ideas and projects as it’s convenient for you.
Don’t limit your imagination with other note organizers – Break free with Memability – the best note outliner app for Android!
With Memability you CAN:
- Save and develop your ideas, notes and projects in tree-like notepad hierarchies
- Organize your Tasks, Shopping and To-do lists
- Access your projects, notes and ideas anywhere anytime
- Use it as a diary
- Outline and keep track your projects and goals
- Find your own, unique ways of using Memability.
- Easily share your notes using email or any other supported service (like Dropbox for example)
We use Memeability ourselves to capture project ideas, plan our activities and increase productivity.
- Integration with Memability Cloud and sync between multiple devices
- Simple, intuitive, yet powerful user interface based on Drag and Drop
- Optimized for the best user experience
- Beautiful and authentic design
- Unlimited notes and notepad hierarchy (tree) support
- Project managers
Anyone who has to deal with large amount of information uses our outliner.
More details on what you can do with Memability:
- Memability Cloud improvements March 12, 2015
- Security features introduced to Memability Cloud January 23, 2015
- How to backup without “backup” option? December 17, 2014
- How to install and why different versions? December 13, 2014
- Memability cloud launched in preview mode June 28, 2014
- Update, April 2014 April 29, 2014
- Security features February 2, 2014
- Why go premium? November 11, 2013
- Syncing with Google Tasks October 25, 2013
- Moving a note September 25, 2013
- Editing a note September 21, 2013
- Creating a sub-note September 21, 2013
- Memability v1.1.0 is released September 14, 2013