Why should I buy Premium Status? Free Memability is a feature rich and complete application that has everything I need…
The first and most important reason is, of course, that you may want to support our project. 100% of profit is reinvested back. This means that by purchasing Premium status you, in fact, supporting further development of Memability. You are supporting implementation of new features and improvement of existing functionality. You are investing in better stability, look and feel and performance of our application and in better client support. You are making it possible for us to start working on Memability 4All – Web-based application allowing to access your notes from the browser (it will replace Google Tasks) and may be even Memability for iOS and Windows.
Think about it. Future of Membility is in your hands… Right now almost 40% of users purchase Premium status – join them and as a token of our appreciation get access to following Premium features:
- Security features. Memability offers a set of security features of different caliber and can protect: access to the app itself, individual notes, backups. For more details about security features, please read this article.
- Instant note Sync. This option is described in more details here. When enabled, it ensures that all changes that you make are automatically synchronised (saved) to Google Tasks as you make them. You simply must use it if you really care about safety and integrity of your notes.
- Auto-open notes. This option is enabled by default and it controls what action will be performed when you tap on a note in the list. If enabled, it will automatically open note details when a note doesn’t have any sub-notes – I believe it makes sense as for a note that has sub-notes the chances are good that important information is in those sub-notes but when there aren’t any, than you probably want to see note details instead. When this option is disabled, application will not open note’s details automatically, so if you want to see it you will have to “slide it out” (I guess those of you who want to feel better control over the navigation – may consider disabling it). This option is important for phones as you will see the difference that it makes only when note details panel is “slidable” – keep reading for more details.
- Show note details. If you have a large number of short notes, you may consider enabling this option.
It will make Memability display note details (as much as fits into a single line of text) right in the list, so in some cases you won’t have to open note at all. Definitely a time saver!
- Actionbar and background colour. These settings have mostly aesthetic impact. If you use Memability every day and got tired with its default colour scheme, you have plenty combinations to choose from (7 colours for every day of the week + 6 extra colours independently for actionbar and background).
Additionally you may choose “random” option to randomly select a new colour every day. And finally, my favourite option “by day”. When selected, it will associate specific colour to every day of the week (this is why some of the colours have week day names). The close you get to Sunday – the warmer colours are.
- List item height. Because Memability can run on so many types of devices with different screen sizes and resolutions it has to adjust its elements to your specific device.
However, some people may find larger or smaller elements more comfortable. This is why we allow our premium users to finely tune list element size (text size adjusted accordingly). Choose whether to have bigger elements or to have more elements on the screen. Available range is 25 – 80 units.
- Show levels up. Normally, Memability shows 2 elements up the hierarchy, which is the minimum requited to be able to navigate up and down and properly see the structure.
However, if you have many levels of sub-notes you may need to see more levels at the same time. If you are a Premium user – no problem – just select how many levels up you want to see (valid range is 2 – 7).
- List and Details panel width. Combination of list and details panel settings allows to distribute screen space (in portrait orientation only) between these two. Additionally it determines whether the layout is Fixed or Slidable. When List panel width is set to Small or Medium, layout is Fixed. For all other values layout is Slidable. Slidable layout means that you can slide Details panel out if you want to see more details of the selected note or start editing it. Fixed layout is a default layout for tablets and Slidable – for phones, however we decided to make it configurable, so you could choose which one to use and what proportions suit you better.
When layout is slidable, you can choose the size of Details panel too. You can either make it use full width of the screen – which lets you focus entirely on your current note or you can make it smaller, so there will be some gap on the left size.
In this gap you can see part of the List panel which makes navigation in the hierarchy easier and faster.
- Details text size. This option is quite self-descriptive.
It controls note details font size (valid range is 8 – 28).
- No Ads. And last but not least – No Ads will be ever shown to our Premium users.